One Needle. One Solution.
- Specializing in treating Alpha-Gal Allergy and Tick Diseases.
- SAAT (Soliman Auricular Allergy Treatment) Certified.
Acupuncture Works is Central Virginia’s premier clinic for your Integrative Medicine and Holistic Health care needs. Located in the Wyndhurst area of Lynchburg Virginia, Acupuncture Works is just a short distance from Forest, Madison Heights, Alta Vista, Farmville, Bedford, and surrounding areas.
As the first clinic in the Lynchburg VA area to offer the Soliman Auricular Allergy Treatment (SAAT) and Auricular Medicine, Debi is your expert in the treatment of all tick diseases including Alpha-Gal Syndrome, Lyme Disease, and its co-infections.
If you’re looking for a healthcare partner who is committed to understanding your health concerns and has the expertise and advanced training to help you find naturopathic options, you are now one step closer.
Alpha Gal Allergy
Soliman Auricular Allergy Treatment (SAAT)
Auricular Medicine Evaluation
- A Comprehensive health consultation and assessment
- Development of an individualized treatment strategy to address your symptoms and the root cause of your illness or issues.
- Review of diet: food intolerance assessment, evaluation, testing, and recommendations
- Educational support and guidance to help you sustain your health goals
Medical Doctors, Physical therapists, and Chiropractors who perform acupuncture generally receive 200-300 hours of training versus the 3,000+ hours of advanced training that a licensed acupuncturist receives. Physical Therapists using dry needling techniques are receiving less than 50 hours of training. Licensed acupuncturists are dedicated to the fundamental beliefs of Chinese medicine and have in-depth knowledge that far exceeds the application of acupuncture points and basic needling skills. At Acupuncture Works, this high-level expertise serves as the foundation of your treatment strategies.