- Acupuncture Works, LLC114 Duncraig Dr.
Lynchburg VA 24502(434) 237-0302
Clinic HoursBy appointment only
Monday through Friday
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
acupuncture and asthma
Acupuncture Points for Good Summertime Health
Did you know that energy circulation can be increased by rubbing acupuncture points with your finger? All you need is 30-60 seconds.
Here are 3 acupuncture points you can gently massage to help you stay healthy this summer:
· Small intestine 17- This is the indentation below the ear lobe and behind the jawbone. This can relieve hives, improve skin’s luster, and balance the thyroid, as well as relieve facial spasms, itching ears, swollen throat, and nausea.
· Small intestine 15 -This can alleviate asthma, coughing, back pain, chills, and fever.
· Heart 3- Between the elbow crease and the inside of the humorous bone, stimulation of this point can alleviate poor memory, depression, anxiety, red eyes, arm tremors, and elbow pain.
Interested in learning more about acupuncture? Visit www.debifarley.com