- Acupuncture Works, LLC114 Duncraig Dr.
Lynchburg VA 24502
Clinic HoursBy appointment only
Monday through Friday
- Auricular Acupuncture: What it is and why is everyone talking about it?
- 7 Ways Acupuncture Can Help With Running Injuries
- Acupuncture and Fatigue
Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Share this page:
acupuncture and back pain
Did you know that energy circulation can be increased by rubbing acupuncture points with your finger? All you need is 30-60 seconds.
Here are 3 acupuncture points you can gently massage to help you stay healthy this summer:
· Small intestine 17- This is the indentation below the ear lobe and behind the jawbone. This can relieve hives, improve skin’s luster, and balance the thyroid, as well as relieve facial spasms, itching ears, swollen throat, and nausea.
· Small intestine 15 -This can alleviate asthma, coughing, back pain, chills, and fever.
· Heart 3- Between the elbow crease and the inside of the humorous bone, stimulation of this point can alleviate poor memory, depression, anxiety, red eyes, arm tremors, and elbow pain.
Interested in learning more about acupuncture? Visit www.debifarley.com