- Acupuncture Works, LLC114 Duncraig Dr.
Lynchburg VA 24502(434) 237-0302
Clinic HoursBy appointment only
Monday through Friday
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Are you a morning juice drinker? Growing up, I always thought “morning juice” referred to small glass of orange juice or perhaps cranberry or apple. I remember spending the night at my friend’s home and drinking freshly squeezed orange juice. But now as an adult, I have an entirely new perspective of what a “morning juice” can be.
Now, let me preface this by saying that I don’t hold any disdain for fruit juice. I use it in marinades, dressings, and baked goods. But when it comes to a tall glass for breakfast, I’d rather have a tall glass of freshly blended veggies as my morning pick-me-up juice any day.
Here’s one of my favorites:
Morning Pick-me-Up Juice (Makes 1 quart)
- 1 English cucumber
- 1/2 head of celery
- 2 limes peeled
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper with seeds removed
- 1granny smith apple
- Handful of cilantro
- Beet greens from one bunch of beets
- Run through the juicer and enjoy!